Wednesday 12 June 2013

Oriental Dreamer

After months of putting it off, I finally posted my first look on www.Lookbook.nu! YAY! :D I'm actually quite proud of myself for creating something unique and personal to me however small, and then sharing it with the world. (God, you'd think I just achieved something huge.... Ehhhh no. :P) Anyways, this oriental style kimono I'm sporting from Awear, is one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. It instantly creates a relaxed, yet sophisticated vibe and makes a simple outfit look put together without even trying. I especially love the detailed, delicate floral print in warm tones, which is a serious nod to this Summer's oriental trend. Ooh and if you like it you can 'HYPE' my look using the button down below. Or even 'Fan' me on lookbook, http://lookbook.nu/spiralsofstyle. If you want. No pressure.
 But if you do, I will love you forever.... :P

Ciara.


No comments:

Post a Comment